Color: Black, Mocha, Nude
Intimates & Sleep Size (Women’s): Small, Medium, Large
Size Type: Regular
Style: Underwear, Thong Panty
Material: 82% Nylon, 18% Spandex 100% Cotton lining, Silicone adhesive
Country of Manufacturer: China
The Strapless Panty not only solves the pesky panty line problem, it is also extremely comfortable! We didn’t cross the line… we erased it! #shibuecouture #shibuestraplesspanty #NoPantyLines
How to Wear:
Clean and dry your skin.
Do not use any lotions, oils, powders, or fragrances on the area of application.
1. Remove the silicone adhesive backings.
2. Position the front of the panty in the desired area and press firmly onto your skin.
3. Wrap the panty through your legs and press in place above your tailbone.
Directions for removal and care:
1. Peel the panty from your skin.
2. Hand wash the panty and the adhesive with a mild soap and lay flat to dry.
3. Once dry place the protective liner on the silicone adhesive to protect it from lint, dust, and other particles
SHIBUE Questions & Answers
1. How do I use the restroom?
Simple! Just peel one end of the panty from your skin and re-apply when finished.
2. Which size is right for me?
Shibues’ run true to your normal panty size. Remember your circumference doesn’t matter because the panty only goes from your front of your pubic bone and to the back of your bottom. As the sizes become larger, the panty becomes slightly longer and has wider coverage. Remember, Shibues are meant to wear low so they can’t be seen.
3. Can I re-apply the Shibue?
Yes! Simply peel the panty from your skin and reapply when needed. The adhesive is re-usable so it will stick repeatedly to your body.
4. Will there be a problem if I perspire?
Not at all, exercise or dance the night away! Your Shibue will be right there with you. However, if you feel it loosen due to excess perspiration, simply remove the panty, dry your skin, and you are good to go!
5. Can I re-use the Shibue Strapless Panty®?
Yes. The Strapless panty is washable and re-usable and can worn over and over again.
6. What if I have hair, can I still Shibue?
The Shibue silky, smooth silicone can be applied to light hair and it’s so gentle that it will not remove the hair or tear at the skin. However, we do not recommend heavy hair in the area of application, as a smooth, clean, hairless surface is preferable.
Surprise your honey tonight!
Shipping is free in the US only! Purchase two or more items and receive a free gift with your order!